HUSQVARNA FC250 PARTS
Showing 10–18 of 32 results
FACTORY OIL FILTER COVER FC/FE250/350 14-16£27.20
All Husqvarna CNC parts are manufactured from highest quality aluminium and therefore not only look good, but also withstand the toughest treatment. With the anodised aluminium Husky Power components in the original factory look, you can turn your Husqvarna into something very special.
SLAVE CYLINDER GUARD FC250/350 16-17£37.25
The benefits of the Husqvarna case guard are:
– Prevents damage to the engine case in the event of the chain breaking
– No pulling-in of stones between chain and engine case (material-friendly)
– CNC-machined from high-strength aluminium
– Best possible and effective protection for the clutch slave cylinder
2K REAR SPROCKET BLUE£42.85
If you’re looking for the ultimate in quality and performance, this sprocket is the one for you!
– High-strength steel teeth, give long service life.
– Aluminium inner ring, to reduce unsprung weight.
– Joined together permanently with high-strength rivets
– At least three times longer service life than other aluminium rear sprockets
– 50% lighter than a conventional steel rear sprockets
Another benefit: more durable rear sprocket, helps increase the service life for the entire drivetrain.
This is how the factory riders start!
The factory start is mounted directly on the fork. Before the start, the fork is dipped and fixed in the desired position to shift the centre of gravity forwards. This to a large extent prevents the front wheel from lifting at the start, thus providing greater traction and perhaps securing you the odd holeshot or two. The first time the fork dips, the fixing is slackened and the fork released automatically.