Showing all 6 results
Ingenious: Footrests that move with you when you shift your weight. Ideal for Motocross, Enduro and Supermoto.
– Spring-mounted, 20° rotational movement possible towards front and rear
– More control and grip in the corners thanks to the manoeuvrability
– Large tread surface area of 60 mm
– Simpler and quicker weight shifting
– Simpler gear changing and braking
– Permanent contact between boot and footrest: extends the service life of your boots!
33% lighter, despite larger tread surface 90 mm x 55 mm (compared with standard footrests 82 mm x 45 mm). These titanium foot pegs have been developed to meet the requirements of our KTM factory riders. Thanks to use of the special titanium, wear has also been reduced to a minimum.
Titanium Footpegs 79003940044£218.15
41% lighter with the same step area as the standard foot rests. Use of the special titanium alloy also allows wear to be reduced to a minimum.
When installed on TE/FE/TX 125 since MY 2017, the titanium foot peg sits 6mm lower than the production foot pegs