Making a purchase could not be easier.
Just browse our Catalog via the user friendly cascading menus or via the section images. Select the relevant product group you are looking for click to enter, once inside you will see a further breakdown into subsections allowing you to locate the right items quickly. Click on any items that you wish to buy and then confirm the size & colour etc via the dropdown options, prior to putting put them into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on "Order" and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to satisfy the order.
We accept most major credit and debit cards including the new Maestro. If you are shopping from overseas, your credit card company will convert the transaction to your own currency.
Your card will be debited at the point of transaction. In the event that an item is not available then it will automatically be placed on back order. We aim to keep you informed of any back orders and will be glad to offer you an alternative or a refund where waiting times are too long. You may send your credit card information via phone on 01225 791179, fax 01225 709911 or email email@example.com should you wish.
Shipping and Handling
We are able to send goods to most national and international locations where the card is registered only at a realistic cost.
- Canada, Hong Kong, United Arab Emirates, Australia, Egypt, Indonesia, Mexico, New Zealand, China, Brazil, Japan, South Africa, Tunisa.
- France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Monaco, Malta, Cyprus, Spain
- Norway, Switzerland, Turkey, Holland, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Sweden, USA
- Jersey, Iraq, Belgium, Isle of Man, Rep of Ireland, Netherlands Antilles
As ever, if you have any questions, just give us a call on +44 (0)1225 791179. We're here to help!
Please Note: Non Mainland UK consists of any location where alternatives to the standard road network are to be used. Including Channel Isles, Scilly Isles, Western Isles, Shetland Isles, Orkney Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Southern Island and Northern Island
We generally can satisfy your requirements from stock and have your item to you within 48-72 hours.
In the event that we have to place a special order, then this delivery time will unfortunately be extended. Our aim is to keep you informed of progress of your order, but please do call at any time to check it’s status.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order it for you. You will always be contacted with the option to amend or cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
For orders made from the UK or the European Union, 20% VAT is added*.
Credit Card Security
All credit card numbers are encrypted in the software when the order is placed using 128 bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site.
In the event that you receive an item and find it unsuitable than it may be returned for refund, credit or exchange providing it is within 7 days of receipt.
The return is subject to the following conditions:
- Items are returned carriage paid.
- Items are received in a resalable condition.
- Items should be returned unused in their original condition.
- Items are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- Items returned after 7 days from receipt and where supplied as ordered, may be subject to a restocking charge of not less than 10%. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the senders name and address and a copy of the original receipt
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc., you may require it on the event of a claim with your carrier. Midwest racing is not responsible for any labour charges incurred during fitment or removal of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts. Please advise our Customer Service Department of any problems with shortages or carrier damage within 5 days of receipt. We regret that beyond this time, due to circumstances beyond our control we may be unable to process your claim.
- For additional information consult "The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000" which can be found at http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm